Saturday, March 14, 2009

Fashion Week...

Well, Paris fashion week for Fall 2009 Ready-To-Wear is finally over which means all the RTW collections have been showcased. I haven't been taking note of the other "fashion week"s as I'm super busy with my FYP, so finally with some time at hand I decided to surf style.com for the fashion shows. My favourite collections so far are from Chanel (All-time favourite) and Comme des Garçons. I'm totally in love with the blacks and whites presented over at Chanel. I should try to modify my mum's black dress to look like the one from the runway. Now if only I can find a good tailor.
Moving on to the CdG collection, the cropped jackets are uber cool and I think they could fit nicely in the s'porean context given the erratic weather we're facing. I do love the baggy skirts too as they're able to help cover my ugly legs yet make people look so stylish at the same time. Too bad I'm just a struggling FYP student with no money to my name. Meanwhile, I just got to settle for drooling at the lovely lovely clothes from style.com

**All images in this post are credited to style.com