Monday, February 02, 2009

movie and a mini gossip

FYP is going to get tough... I just gotta endure and work it. Thankfully I met up with Melody today for a movie - Bride Wars. It's quite hilarious and explore the dynamics of besties, all in all the movie goes to show the friendship will always be the top priority. Quite a good chick flick!

As for the surprise of the day, Melo and I saw Dawn Yeoh as in mediacorp actress aka "act cute extraordinaire" in the movie theatre and she's not alone. She's with this guy which is also from mediacorp (though I dun really recognise him since I dun really watch alot of dramas). From the looks of things (we sat behind them by accident), they're quite close. Hehehe... I'm sure whether this is old news but one thing's for sure - She's super manja. BLEAH...