Sunday, February 15, 2009

V-day

Well, the day didn't start off too well as I woke up late and ended up in lab late. So all the plans of meeting with jx is pushed back till late morning-early noon. Nevertheless, we had a enjoyable day of picnic at Botanic Gardens. The place changed so much since I last came (during my year 1 FOC), it's really a good place to just sit down, chill and relax. Thankfully the sandwiches and pasta salad I prepared was edible. Hahaha, gotta try to work on my cooking.

Matching shoes?

Since jx is not too keen on individual shots, I only managed a shot of his legs. Haha.

We then went to Seafood Paradise @ Singapore Flyer for dinner. The milk crab was fantastic, the standard is maintained despite the fact that it's just a branch of the original restaurant. Two thumbs up! All in all, it may not seem like lovey dovey v-day, but we enjoyed ourselves. Cheers!