Monday, June 08, 2009

A Realisation

This post is in relation to the discovery I've made on this one person.

Well, it started out as something I did to pacify someone. But somehow, I made a startling realisation.

I never knew you felt that way about the things in life and the many many restrictions you face on almost daily basis. I somehow managed to understand you more and I feel somewhat guilty about the petty views I've made regarding your personality. I will never understand your character and you'll probably never understand mine as we've different views regarding our place in the social spectrum. However, this discovery has allowed me a glimpse into a life that I will not have. I'm happy with what I'm given and glad that I'm molded like that. It's still an insightful view that really leaves lots of food for thought...

P.S. Simin, I've finally updated k. I'll try to update more often. Did I mention that I simply adore my juniors.