Saturday, June 13, 2009

This is just a post derived from my random thought process, if you do not like to read such entries please move on. Thanks...

After reading someone's blog, I sorta agree with that person to a certain extent.(So GP essay rite) Sometimes, meeting up with friends become such as chore because the other parties are super busy or that people cancel last minute or they just cannot commit their time to the outing. Sigh... Somehow, you will seem like the super free one or desperate one cos others are so busy yet you're so free to organise the outing and go for it. I admit that there are times when people can be really busy as I have that experience before. But it's tiring to be the organiser and having to coordinate the timing etc.

A belated apology and sorry in advance if I've been in the role of the other party that keeps running out of the appointment. I'll be more understanding in the future and attend my outings.