Saturday, July 25, 2009

Convocation

I've finally graduated from NTU. Wooo Hoooo... Shan't say much, let the pictures do the talking.
Main Stage Area
My family, was super touched that my grandparents came.
Bro (Just letting him get a feel of wearing the mortar board. Hee)
JX (He bought my favourite flowers (Lilies) and brownies, Thanks dear)
Joleen, one of my closest friend in NTU. We braved through main comm, FOC, had lessons, meals together.
Marc! My lab buddy and close friend since year 1
Lavin, another close friend same og for hall and SBS focStanley, part of our SBS clique( Joleen, Lavin and marc)
Supposed to be a stingray picture but cos fish (represented by the sunflower) got work and as for roy(the lazy bum OVERSLEPT)
There're so many pictures that I took with my other friends and I can't post all. But all in all, the feeling that you've finally grduated is soooo gooood...