Thursday, January 29, 2009

CNY Update

Well, it seems most of the blogs i follow have a Chinese New Year update, thus I've decided to go with the flow and do a mini update.

Here's a brief summary:
I had reunion dinner with my family plus my cousins' bfs on new yr's eve eve thus leaving me with new year's eve free. Though I have to go back to lab to maintain my cells, they're my baby for now so i can't neglect them during the festive season. I managed to find the topshop dress (which i wore on the first day) in my size at raffles city during my brief romp after my lab. Woo Hooo. Well, for the first 2 days, it's just feasting and collecting angbaos which is basically the same as always. Sad to say though, i lost about 8 bucks playing mahjong. I need more luck man! Haha... As for now let the photos do the talking...

First Day of CNY (With my brother)

Melody & her mum

Me and my beloved cousin - Melody
That's all folks. Dun really feel like loading too many photos since blogspot is giving me problems.