Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sort-of spring cleaning

My mother finally went into the spring cleaning mood, thus the whole family got dragged into it. I must admit it's sort of good since the house will be neat and tidy come CNY and you'll get a sense of achievement the moment you see your room sparkling clean.

Sometimes, there are moments during spring cleaning that you love, some include compiling all the cards or mini notes your friends have given you throughout the past year and then reading them again. You'll just experience the warm fuzzy feeling again, like as the first time you're receiving it.

However, I'm sad to say that I did not finish cleaning my room as I just have too much things piling up.(Due to moving all my stuff back from hall) I shall aspire to clear my room bit by bit throughout the week so I could see the final result of my room looking neat and tidy during the new year. Hopefully my lab work this week would not be too taxing...